Walled Lake Virtual
Walled Lake Virtual is a fully virtual, online learning program supported by Walled Lake Consolidated Schools certified staff members. In partnership with Edgenuity, Walled Lake Virtual offers coursework for grades 9-12 with daily support from a certified WLCSD teacher (M-F).
- Technology provided for students
- Asynchronous learning supported by Edgenuity meaning students work at their own pace, independently
- Flexible schedule
- Daily and weekly progress reports and monitoring
- Currently, the WLV has just under 60 students enrolled that are working to complete approximately 300 courses.
- Last semester, approximately 85% of the students had a C or better and eight students received straight A’s at the semester.
- 32 of our students have a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or higher.
- High rate of success compared to other models
Daily interactions - virtual meetings
Parallels tutoring individual students in their core classes
- Virtual meetings allow for mini-lessons
- Walled Lake Virtual Board of Education Presentation
- Walled Lake Virtual Flyer
- Walled Lake Virtual Enrollment Form
Special Education Support
Customized classes based on the IEP
IEP Students have flexibility to meet only with the Special Services teacher
Check-Ins thru Google Meet after school Monday through Thursday
IEP Students can make arrangements to email during evenings, weekends, and breaks to allow for continued progress in the program
- Variety of opportunities
- Dual enrollment options are available