AP Testing Information
Regardless of your plan to take an AP Exam, all students enrolled in AP courses MUST visit College Board to login to your account and enter the join code given to you by your AP Teacher(s).
While in College Board, please make sure your personal information is correct including your home address. To find colleges and universities that offer credit or placement for AP course, visit AP College Credit.
2023-2024 AP Exam Registration Information
Please watch our Directions and Information on Registering for AP Exams Video.
- $98 per exam (Except AP Seminar and Research which are $146)
- Registration Window: October 2 - October 27, 2023
- AP exam locations, test dates, and test times will be provided in Spring 2024.
- In order to provide easier access, payment options, and precise records of ongoing AP Exam enrollment, registration this year will only be completed online through Total Registration.
- You can pay via credit/debit card or check using Total Registration.
Steps to sign up and pay online for an AP exam
- Go to Total Registration.
- Select “Create An Account” or Login to account you created last year. Be sure to use your personal email address.
- Complete all steps completely and accurately. Make sure to enter your full name and address.
- Follow the payment steps and pay online by credit/debit card or check. Each exam will cost $98 (AP Seminar and Research will cost $146).
Please contact Dr. Pamela Van Kampen with any questions.